TradersQue has initiated coverage on Biolargo Inc.(BLGO)(OTCQB). Our analyst will issue their first rating on BLGO in a series of forthcoming articles.
Biolargo, Inc. is publicly traded under the ticker symbol BLGO. It is a cleantech company that develops and commercializes a range of technologies, including water treatment systems, air purification systems, and surface disinfection products. The company aims to provide cost-effective and environmentally friendly solutions for a variety of industries, including healthcare, agriculture, and industrial manufacturing.
Summary of topics in review
- Biolargo is an environmental engineering company that develops technologies to address environmental problems.
- The company has four subsidiaries: BioLargo Water, BioLargo Engineering, Science, and Technologies, ONM Environmental, and Clyra Medical Technologies.
- BioLargo’s AEC product eliminates PFAS from air, water, and soil.
- PFAS, also known as “forever chemicals,” do not degrade naturally and can have negative health effects, including cancer, reduced fertility, and low birth weight.
- The EPA will begin large-scale testing of public water systems for PFAS concentrations in 2023.
- BioLargo’s AEC technology uses electrolysis to filter PFAS and may be a solution for the EPA’s evaluations.
Is now the time to buy distressed Fintech OTC’s?
Don’t miss these OTC’s mentioned
Daily Q ‣ TradersQue ‣ Stock picks, Charts, Events and Highlights by TradersQue
This report represents our opinion, and we encourage every reader to do their own due diligence. Please see our full disclaimer
The company (TradersQue and all subsidiaries) and or staff and affiliates is not engaged, directly or indirectly, in buying or selling ahead of (“Front Running”) the articles, content, publications or in any connection to company’s and material events. TradersQue is not endorsed in promotions, all materials and content are self-sponsored.